|Design||3 driver, dual passive radiators, 2 way, shallow enclosure in-wall design|
|Crossover||3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.3 kHz|
|Frequency Response On-Axis||±3 dB from 93 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis||±3 dB from 93 Hz – 19 kHz|
|High Frequency Driver||1” (2.5cm) X-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens|
|Mid/Bass Frequency Driver||Two 5.5” (13.9cm) high-excursion X-PAL™ drivers, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surround, die-cast aluminum chassis, 1.5” (3.8cm) high-temp mid-bass voice coil|
|Passive Radiators||Two 5.5” (13.9cm) high-excursion X-PAL™ drivers, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds|
|Low Frequency Extension||57 Hz|
|Sensitivity Room / Anechoic||92 dB / 89 dB|
|Impedance||Compatible with 8 ohms|
|Suitable Amplifier Power Range||15-200 W|
|Maximum Input Power||130 W|
|Finishes||White, paintable grille|
|Weight||23.0 lbs. (10.4 kg)|
|Overall Dimensions||32″ (81.3cm) Height
7.625″ (19.4cm) Width
4.125″ (10.5cm) Depth
|Cut-Out Dimensions||31″ (78.7cm) Height
6.625″ (16.8cm) Width
|Minimum Mounting Depth
Depth required is the distance
between 1/2″ drywall, or similar material.
CI Elite E3-LCR
- Die-cast aluminum chassis, baffles, and clamps add strength and rigidity for better bass and midrange, along with a more durable installation.
- Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
- Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
- Nickel-plated, spring loaded binding postsfeature a larger wire hole to accept higher-gauge wire or banana plugs.
- Premium-grade components include high-power rated resistors, capacitors, and heavy gauge wire inductors.
- NEW Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grilles